After having used CVS for source code management for a long time, I recently started using Subversion, and like it a lot, I think I’m switching to it for good. So of course, CopperExport is kept on Subversion, and only after creating the project at Sourceforge I realized that they still do not provide Subversion hosting. After some searching, I found BerliOS, which also provides free hosting for open-source projects, but provides Subversion hosting. So I have moved all the files there, imported my local Subversion repository, and updated the links in the CopperExport page.
- Going home
- Send to Posterous directly from Google Reader
- Kuroshio Sea – 2nd largest aquarium tank in the world – (song is Please don't go by Barcelona)
- Toothpaste For Dinner – Antidextrous
- Posterous keeps getting better
- things2thl – migrate from Things to The Hit List
- Long time no see! Short update.
- Happy New Year!
- WordPress 2.7
- Faster version of "Clean downloads stack"