It is very embarrassing, but in the patch to the xp\_publish.php file shipped with CopperExport 0.1 and 0.2, I had introduced a security vulnerability that would allow for SQL injection attacks against the gallery. I have released CopperExport 0.2.1. The plugin itself has not changed (except for some additional error reporting), but it is extremely important that you update your xp\_publish.php file!
- Going home
- Send to Posterous directly from Google Reader
- Kuroshio Sea – 2nd largest aquarium tank in the world – (song is Please don't go by Barcelona)
- Toothpaste For Dinner – Antidextrous
- Posterous keeps getting better
- things2thl – migrate from Things to The Hit List
- Long time no see! Short update.
- Happy New Year!
- WordPress 2.7
- Faster version of "Clean downloads stack"