This week (July 4th) I started practicing Shovelglove, an interesting exercise methodology in which using a very simple tool (a shovelglove), you do movements mostly drawn from real physical work (shoveling, churning butter, chopping wood). I find it intriguing, and am having fun so far. I’ve never been much of an exercise person, so the strict limit of 14 minutes per sitting fits me, because it’s achievable and sustainable. We’ll see how this goes….
- Going home
- Send to Posterous directly from Google Reader
- Kuroshio Sea – 2nd largest aquarium tank in the world – (song is Please don't go by Barcelona)
- Toothpaste For Dinner – Antidextrous
- Posterous keeps getting better
- things2thl – migrate from Things to The Hit List
- Long time no see! Short update.
- Happy New Year!
- WordPress 2.7
- Faster version of "Clean downloads stack"