This is big. We are expecting our first baby! My wife is already 13 weeks pregnant, so we just passed the 3 month “critical period” after which we could start telling the news to everyone. The other day we saw the baby for the first time in ultrasound. It was really an amazing experience, to see him/her moving, to hear the heartbeat, and to look at the already very clearly human form. Anyway, I’m rambling, but we are very happy. The baby is due on February.
- Going home
- Send to Posterous directly from Google Reader
- Kuroshio Sea – 2nd largest aquarium tank in the world – (song is Please don't go by Barcelona)
- Toothpaste For Dinner – Antidextrous
- Posterous keeps getting better
- things2thl – migrate from Things to The Hit List
- Long time no see! Short update.
- Happy New Year!
- WordPress 2.7
- Faster version of "Clean downloads stack"