Not too long ago, I took a speed reading class, which can be pretty much summarized by the advise given in this note. I suffer from the ever-growing-reading-list problem. My “to read” pile keeps getting bigger, even though I try to assign some time every week to read. But inevitably this time gets overrun by other things that need to be done, and my reading suffers. I need to practice more in getting through reading material faster.
- Going home
- Send to Posterous directly from Google Reader
- Kuroshio Sea – 2nd largest aquarium tank in the world – (song is Please don't go by Barcelona)
- Toothpaste For Dinner – Antidextrous
- Posterous keeps getting better
- things2thl – migrate from Things to The Hit List
- Long time no see! Short update.
- Happy New Year!
- WordPress 2.7
- Faster version of "Clean downloads stack"