I recently started looking at digg for interesting news and links. It has a very cool feature: you store the details of your blog, and then you can post articles from digg with a single click. So I created a low-privilege account here, entered that account info on digg, set the default category to “Linky” (digg doesn’t allow setting the category), and now I can automatically create Linkys from digg. Very neat!
- Going home
- Send to Posterous directly from Google Reader
- Kuroshio Sea – 2nd largest aquarium tank in the world – (song is Please don't go by Barcelona)
- Toothpaste For Dinner – Antidextrous
- Posterous keeps getting better
- things2thl – migrate from Things to The Hit List
- Long time no see! Short update.
- Happy New Year!
- WordPress 2.7
- Faster version of "Clean downloads stack"