With the announcement of an SQL injection vulnerability in WordPress 1.5.2, it was as good an opportunity as any to finally take the plunge and update this blog to 2.0.1. It was completely painless. Even my modified theme (with the “Linky” style) worked perfectly, and all my plugins worked fine as well. Happy happy.
- Going home
- Send to Posterous directly from Google Reader
- Kuroshio Sea – 2nd largest aquarium tank in the world – (song is Please don't go by Barcelona)
- Toothpaste For Dinner – Antidextrous
- Posterous keeps getting better
- things2thl – migrate from Things to The Hit List
- Long time no see! Short update.
- Happy New Year!
- WordPress 2.7
- Faster version of "Clean downloads stack"