One of the nice things of having a baby is that one gets to learn and participate in a completely new social circle – that of people with children. Susana has started a blog where she documents and rates all the different activities, groups and information having to do with babies that she has found in the last few months. It’s very cool, even if I say so myself, so go check it out: http://newmoms.ch/
- Going home
- Send to Posterous directly from Google Reader
- Kuroshio Sea – 2nd largest aquarium tank in the world – (song is Please don't go by Barcelona)
- Toothpaste For Dinner – Antidextrous
- Posterous keeps getting better
- things2thl – migrate from Things to The Hit List
- Long time no see! Short update.
- Happy New Year!
- WordPress 2.7
- Faster version of "Clean downloads stack"