I had been unsuccessful in running the latest version of Skype on my Mac – it would crash on startup. I finally found the solution in one of the comments on Skype’s versiontracker.com entry: add Skype.app to Application Enhancer’s “Master exclude” list. I did this, and now Skype works fine!
- Going home
- Send to Posterous directly from Google Reader
- Kuroshio Sea – 2nd largest aquarium tank in the world – (song is Please don't go by Barcelona)
- Toothpaste For Dinner – Antidextrous
- Posterous keeps getting better
- things2thl – migrate from Things to The Hit List
- Long time no see! Short update.
- Happy New Year!
- WordPress 2.7
- Faster version of "Clean downloads stack"