I’ve been making some more small changes to the look of my site. I really like the Cutline theme, and there is a lot of useful information at its web site. The latest two changes I have made are the Google ads in the header image and the site map, both of which you can see at the top. I still have to replace the header pictures with some of my own, maybe with some randomization thrown in.
- Going home
- Send to Posterous directly from Google Reader
- Kuroshio Sea – 2nd largest aquarium tank in the world – (song is Please don't go by Barcelona)
- Toothpaste For Dinner – Antidextrous
- Posterous keeps getting better
- things2thl – migrate from Things to The Hit List
- Long time no see! Short update.
- Happy New Year!
- WordPress 2.7
- Faster version of "Clean downloads stack"