This is probably old news, but I just noticed that Google Transit has coverage for Switzerland, and it is now integrated with Google maps. This could be even handier to use than the native interfaces of the local public transport systems. It has both train and bus information, although it doesn’t seem to know about certain bus lines that run only during parts of the day.
- Going home
- Send to Posterous directly from Google Reader
- Kuroshio Sea – 2nd largest aquarium tank in the world – (song is Please don't go by Barcelona)
- Toothpaste For Dinner – Antidextrous
- Posterous keeps getting better
- things2thl – migrate from Things to The Hit List
- Long time no see! Short update.
- Happy New Year!
- WordPress 2.7
- Faster version of "Clean downloads stack"