macosxhints.com – 10.5: Repair Time Machine after logic board changes – Great tip on how to reassociate a Time Machine backup with a new machine, so that it continues backing up on the same time line, without creating a new backup set. TM backups are keyed by the machine's Ethernet MAC address, so it needs to be changed for i (tags: backup hack howto leopard macosx timemachine tips )
- Going home
- Send to Posterous directly from Google Reader
- Kuroshio Sea – 2nd largest aquarium tank in the world – (song is Please don't go by Barcelona)
- Toothpaste For Dinner – Antidextrous
- Posterous keeps getting better
- things2thl – migrate from Things to The Hit List
- Long time no see! Short update.
- Happy New Year!
- WordPress 2.7
- Faster version of "Clean downloads stack"