Two and a half months ago, on June 26th, 2008, my second daughter, Fabiola Aimée, was born! She was born healthy and weighing 3,160g. I am only now getting to post about her (I tweeted about her birth, although I was so tired I posted the wrong name), but it has been an amazing time since then. If having our first daughter was the best thing that ever happened to me, having a second one has made it even better, and makes our little family feel more complete. She is now a big smiling baby, laughs all the time with her big sister Karina, and keeps both mom and dad busy all day long. It has been great to relive all the moments of holding that tiny little person in your arms, to look at her and how she starts to discover the world. I always thought parents were being corny when they said having kids was the best thing that ever happened to them, but that’s exactly how it feels!
- Going home
- Send to Posterous directly from Google Reader
- Kuroshio Sea – 2nd largest aquarium tank in the world – (song is Please don't go by Barcelona)
- Toothpaste For Dinner – Antidextrous
- Posterous keeps getting better
- things2thl – migrate from Things to The Hit List
- Long time no see! Short update.
- Happy New Year!
- WordPress 2.7
- Faster version of "Clean downloads stack"