Fixing character encoding problems with iWeb pages – In trying iWeb, I noticed that accented characters were displayed incorrectly. It seems the problem is that my web server (over which I have no control) is setting the encoding to Latin1, whereas iWeb pages are encoded in UTF-8. The fix is simple: in .htaccess, specify the correct encoding (tags: howto iweb utf-8 macosx )
- Going home
- Send to Posterous directly from Google Reader
- Kuroshio Sea – 2nd largest aquarium tank in the world – (song is Please don't go by Barcelona)
- Toothpaste For Dinner – Antidextrous
- Posterous keeps getting better
- things2thl – migrate from Things to The Hit List
- Long time no see! Short update.
- Happy New Year!
- WordPress 2.7
- Faster version of "Clean downloads stack"