Here are some selected publications. You can find a complete listing
(with links to most of the documents) in my vita
- Urko Zurutuza, Roberto Uribeetxeberria, and Diego Zamboni.
A data mining approach for analysis of worm activity through automatic signature generation.
In Proceedings of the First ACM Workshop on AISec, October 2008.
- Diego Zamboni, James Riordan, and Milton Yates.
Boundary detection and containment of local worm infections (PDF ).
In Proceedings of the 3rd Workshop on Steps to Reducing Unwanted Traffic on the Internet (SRUTI’07). Usenix, June 2007.
- Diego Zamboni.
Using Internal Sensors for Computer Intrusion Detection (PDF).
PhD thesis, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, August 2001.
CERIAS TR 2001-42.
- Florian Kerschbaum, Eugene H. Spafford, and Diego Zamboni.
Using internal sensors and embedded detectors for intrusion detection (publisher page).
Journal of Computer Security, 10 (1,2): 23-70, 2002.
- Eugene H. Spafford and Diego Zamboni.
Intrusion detection using autonomous agents (publisher page).
Computer Networks, 34(4):547-570, October 2000.
- Christoph L. Schuba, Ivan V. Krsul, Markus G. Kuhn, Eugene H. Spafford, Aurobindo Sundaram, and Diego Zamboni.
Analysis of a denial of service attack on TCP (PDF).
In Proceedings of the 1997 IEEE Symposium on Security and
Privacy, pages 208-223. IEEE Computer Society, IEEE
Computer Society Press, May 1997.